Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apple unveils the iPad: 300 thousand units sold in just one day

I was commenting with my Twitter's followers -and my audience in general-- about the revolutionary Apple's product --the iPad-- and some of them told me they would love purchase one but they don't have USD499 for the basic features --with 16GB and WI-FI .  Some official sources announced that Apple's iPad sold 300,00o tablets during its launching day.  Another guy told me --Hector, Do you know how can I get rid of my Nook --by Barnes & Noble?  --I said: Well dude, I really don't know. My best recommendation is you try selling it on EBay or perhaps  on lapulga.com.do.  Some people describes this incredible device as the most advanced, sophisticated and sexy tablet. The past Saturday, a ton of customers in United States and other locations around the world was expecting the zero hour to purchase this multi-touch and colorful table. As matter as fact, there were several pre-orders just awaiting this official moment to complete the transaction. Want you an iPad? I really would like to wait for a reaction from RIM. They probably manufacture something like a BBpad or BBpad. Let's see what happen in the near future. By the meantime, we know Apple is a very robust manufacturer even though its technology is still very expensive.

0 comments: